The DALI 2 channel router is available. This gives the opportunity to address up to 128 devices up to 500mA maximum from one router and is scalable to meet the needs of the largest installation as multiple routers can be networked.
- Command Elite – COMD2CR DALI Router can address up to 64 devices or up to 250mA maximum on each of 2 channels, giving a wider range than an individual hub
- DALI Routers can be linked together by Ethernet cable
- There is no limit to the number of routers used in a single installation, making the system infinitely scalable
- Each router can be assigned an IP address and can be linked into an existing ethernet network
- Each room can be configured independently for the requirements of the space, from simple PIR functionality for storage areas to complex scene-setting for meeting areas.
- Daylight harvesting can reduce energy consumption in open plan or cellular office environments
- Programming can be from a single point with PC-basedsoftware configuration. This can even be achieved remotely