Dynalite DDBC1200 is designed to provide cost effective control of high frequency fluorescent ballasts and dimmable transformers. Each Dynlaite DDBC1200 has 12 independent output channels, each selectable to DALI Broadcast, 0-10V or DSI.
When in 0-10V output mode, the device is suitable for interfacing to equipment with an analogue input port such as air dampers. The Dynalite device can also be linked to a separate relay module for control of 1-10V HF fluorescent ballasts. LED indicators reflect the status of each channel. The Dynalite device is DIN rail mountable, designed to be installed in a switchboard next to the circuit breaker that is supplying power to the controlled lighting circuit.
• 230V ±14% 50/60Hz Single Phase at 0.5A
• 12 control outputs, selectable to DALI (Broadcast mode only), 0-10V or DSI
• Output capacity – DALI mode: 80 DALI ballasts per channel, 500 total, 0-10V mode: 100mA sink, 50mA source per channel, DSI: 100 DSI ballasts per channel,1200 total
• 1 x RS485 serial port – DyNet
• 1 x AUX programmable dry contact input
• Status indicators and override switches (-MO option version only)
• Dimensions H 96mm x W 211mm x D 75mm
• Packed weight – 0.6kg