Dynalite DDBC300-DALI is designed for cost-effective control of DALI high frequency fluorescent ballasts, providing 3 full DALI universes comprising 192 DALI channels.
Direct DALI to DyNet mapping means that the DALI-imposed limits, such as the maximum of 16 groups, are seamlessly overcome. The device is DIN rail mountable, designed to be installed in a switchboard next to the circuit breaker that is supplying power to the controlled lighting circuit. The Dynalite DDBC300-DALI contains an integral DALI bus power supply, removingthe need for an additional external device.
• 230V ±14% 50/60Hz Single Phase at 0.1A
• 3 DALI control outputs, each supporting a full DALI universe of 64 channels (192 total), including backward channel
• 1 x RS485 serial port – DyNet & DMX512
• 1 x AUX programmable dry contact input
• Integral 24V 250MA power supply
• Dimensions H 86mm x W 209mm x D 66mm
• Packed weight – 0.49kg