Lutron LRF3 OCRB P WH
THE LUTRON RANIA “WIRELESS” OCCUPANCY SENSOR
Lutron’s occupancy and vacancy sensors are wireless ceiling-mounted battery-powered passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming or switching devices.
These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming or switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically. They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
Radio Powr Savr – Wireless Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor White
– Wireless occupancy sensor has 3 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
– Auto-On Low-Light feature will only turn lights on automatically if there is less than approximately 1 fc (10 lux) of ambient light
– 10-year battery life design
– Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
– 360? coverage ranges from 324 sq. ft to 676 sq. ft. for superior fine motion detection
– Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials
– RoHS compliant
– Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Sensitivity settings
– Front accessible test buttons make setup easy
– Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
– Up to 3 sensors can be added with each RF dimming or switching device for extended coverage
– Each sensor may be added to up to 10 compatible RF dimming and switching devices for spaces with multiple zones of lighting
Depth : 33mm
Diameter : 102mm
A wireless retrofit energy saving solution, designed for ease of installation and optimum energy savings.
Go green with Radio Powr Savr. Wasted lighting can account for a majority of a building’s total energy usage. And with many building spaces remaining unoccupied between 40% and 70% of the day, lights left on are a real energy drain. Lutron wireless occupancy/vacancy sensors automate the switching and dimming of those lights, saving energy and money.
It’s also convenient. You won’t have to worry about turning lights on or off anymore. Lutron occupancy/vacancy sensors automatically do the job for you every time you enter or exit a restroom, classroom, conference room, hallway – even your own office.
Going wireless eliminates the need for costly new wiring. Radio Powr Savr sensors by Lutron install in as little as 15 minutes and communicate with compatible Lutron dimmers, switches and light control systems using reliable Clear Connect? RF Technology, which ensures smooth, consistent performance.