The refit saw 28 brand-new cabins added to Deck 8 of the 19-year-old ship. Other areas, including public spaces, restaurants, bars and the ship’s spa have also been refurbished.
The 1,910-passenger Aurora joins Arcadia and Oriana as the line’s third child-free ship, though the latter will leave the fleet in August 2019.
Other updates include:
- New furniture, carpet, curtains, soft furnishings, and bathroom fittings in all suites, including the two-floor penthouse suites.
- A new look at the Oasis Spa, with refurbished treatment rooms, thermal suite, and steam room.
- The Glass House has been remodeled with new decor, tables, artwork, and soft furnishings.
- New carpets, soft furnishings and furniture in Anderson’s, Carmen’s, Charlie’s, Masquerade and Raffles venues.
- New poolside furniture and tiling at the Riviera and Crystal pools
- New carpets in the atrium and main dining room