Philips Dynalite DDNP1501 is a 15V DC 1.5 Amps regulated power supply, designed to supplement the DyNet network DC supply. The switchmode design allows the device to be used with a wide range of supply voltages without the need for a manual selector setting.
Normally a Philips Dynalite DyNet network is self-powered by the built-in DC supplies integrated within all mains powered devices. However, in certain applications this supply may need to be supplemented with the DDNP1501 when using peripherals with a high supply requirement, such as edge lit touch screens. The DDNP1501 is housed in a 6 unit DIN rail mount enclosure that has a circuit breaker profile. This enables the Philips Dynalite device to be installed in all types of electrical equipment enclosures, including those with cover apertures specifically designed for circuit breakers.
• DyNet DC Power Supply
• Supply 110V – 240V AC 0.25A
• Output 15V DC 1.5A Regulated @ 230V supply, 15V DC 1.0A Regulated @ 110V supply
• Self resetting overload protection
• Short circuit proof
• Automatic thermal shutdown
• DIN Rail enclosure (circuit breaker profile), 6 units wide
• Perfect for supplementing DyNet DC supply when using Touch Panels
• Dimensions H 94.5mm x W 105mm x D 75mm
• Packed weight 0.2kg